Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hive 2 July Blocks for Sara

I finally made it back into the sewing room just in time to make this month's blocks for Sara.

I had a lot of fun making these.  I hope you were serious about liking random and ugly because I randomly pulled a few scraps out of my bins and just sewed them together for you.  The only ones I pulled intentionally were the Star Wars and the Halloween print.

I had planned on making 4 of these but once I had 4 I still had enough scraps out to make a few more so I made 6 so you'd have a full hexagon.


These will be in the mail soon with Rebeckah's blocks.

....And if any of you need a little cuteness today here's a picture I took of my little girl yesterday on her 1 month birthday.  Happy Birthday Penny!


-Stephanie

4 comments:

SaraVictorious said...

She's such a little cutie! Glad to see you've survived the first month!

Not gonna lie - I'm pretty much over the moon that you got Star Wars fabric in there. :) Thanks!

Seamsewcountry@blogspot.com said...

cutie patootie!

Carol said...

Cutie patootie indeed!!! Happy one month!

roccagal said...

what an darling little girl!