Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hive 6 Block from Michelle



Australia contributes to HIVE 6

Hi my name is Michelle and I live in rural Queenslands.
When I saw the lovely block that was picked this month my first thought was ... UGH HST !!! But when you throw in some contrasting colours, it turned out great. And then I saw QST.... Oh well.

I have participated in a few bees over the years but this is my first BLOG based one, so hopefully I won't suck at this too much.

The fabric choices were easy, No purples and yellows in my house, the are officially the least amount of fabric in my stash, now navies and oranges ... thats another story.
My choices were Stof fabric, botanicals and blue print that had no label but I'm sure it came with some lobster fabric I bought a few years ago.



My favorite vacation site... last year my hubby gave me a beach house for my birthday. If I could do anything and be anywhere it would be here, with my kids 

Michelle

1 comment:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

Hello, fellow Aussie! Hubby gave you a beach house!? I hope it isn't too far to travel to it from the Queensland interior.
I am not a purple fan either. I don't mind it, but it is not a colour I am naturally drawn to. I have some that I bought specifically for bees.