Friday, January 30, 2015

Hive 9 January Block


Hi Hive 9. I'm Tiffany. Here are my blocks for Toni for January.

Toni asked where I would take her if she came to visit. I live in a small town in Georgia about halfway between Athens and Augusta. Most people I meet have never heard of Washington, GA. Even people who have lived in Georgia their whole life! That said, there's not really a lot to see here. Kettle Creek Battlefield, from the Revolutionary War is nearby. But it's not much to see really. Rumor has it, the Confederate Army buried some gold somewhere in Wilkes County. So I guess we could go treasure hunting. I really don't know what else to tell you. There's not much going on around here. Two years ago, when I still lived in Colorado Springs, I'd have plenty of ideas!


1 comment:

Rose Braun said...

Hi Tiffany.. Love your blocks. Treasure hunting sounds like fun..

Rose