Friday, March 20, 2015

Hive 2 - Yanick's Blocks


The economy blocks for March were so much fun!! I had such fun finding some fun centers I couldn't make just two... I had to go for 8. Sorry Yanick :D

The dark side....
#stashbee #stashbeehive2 march blocks... The darks. For @sewnwithcurves

The bright side....
#stashbee #stashbeehive2 march blocks... The lights. Hope she likes!

Yanick asked us who our favorite fabric designers are. A few of my favorites would be:


  • Denyse Schmidt - she knows my favorite colors! 
  • Carolyn Friedlander - lovely clean organic and geometric lines!
  • Heather Ross - just stinkin cute
  • Joel Dewberry - elegant
  • Anna Maria Horner - colors and fun
  • Alexia Abegg - and on my kitties!


just a few...

Ta Ta for now!
Angela

2 comments:

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

oh Angela, love your dark side, and your light side! Your favourite designers overlap slightly with mine. My blocks are finished, but not posted either virtually or physically! Get sorted tomorrow

Yanick B. said...

These blocks arrived and each one makes me smile. Thanks for making them so stinking cute!