Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April Hive 3

Thought I would get this done early this month as it is shaping up to be really busy!  What fun - chose our own block to make to help complete your sampler!  Mine came from Quiltmakets 100 Blocks volume 8.  It is called All Square.  I have been doing so much paper piecing lately, it was nice to get back to basics - I love the color scheme you chose, Heather, and I think this turned out quite nice!  I hope you do, too!



We were then asked if we did any non-quilty sewing.  I started sewing as a little girl and made doll clothes.  Thru school, I made a lot of my own clothes and made a lot of the clothes for my kids, in particular, dresses!  I have only been quilting for 2 years.  I make a lot of bags and purses.  I am very involved in the modern quilt guild in our area and we tend to go all over the place!

Fun month - hope you like it!

No comments: