Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hive 4 July Block

July block for Brenda, Hive 4.  What a fun project! Pulling out bits and pieces of this and that and not worrying about if they 'match' or not. Fun in my book!  I'm sorry, but I didn't have any orange at all in my stash - just not one of the colors that has crept into my closet.  Hope this will go together with the others.



As for fabric shopping? Where don't I shop?  I love to visit our LQS, the Sun Valley Fabric Granary, and also every quilt shop along the way when we travel. You just never know what will strike your fancy. I do a lot of online shopping, too, and Green Fairy Quilts, Hawthorne Threads, Pink Castle, Cotton Bliss, Southern Fabric, and probably more, are my favorites. LOVE free shipping.

Barb Neiwert
Mountain Quiltworks

No comments: