Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chiska hive 4 august block

This month  Chiska asked us to make a cathedral window  block. This block is way out of my comfort zone so I was a little apprehensive in starting it, but once I did I had to make another because it was really quite easy. I enjoyed making both blocks. That is one thing I love about the stashbee is that I get to make blocks that may have never been on my list to do but once doing some of them they become  on that list.  I hope you enjoy your blocks. They will go out in the mail  today.
Chiska question to us was do we have a to go to pattern on baby quilts. I use a pattern called Short Stack a lot(it makes big sizes I just use less fabrics and make my quilts smaller then the actual pattern and some times don't add the borders) and I also do  hexagon quilts using the 10 inch hexagon template  that I purchase from Missouri star quilt co.

1 comment:

Chiska said...

They look great! I love that little dress.