Monday, August 10, 2015

Hive 5 August Block for Emily



Well I thought this block went together easy and I love the specific colors Emily chose. Made it easy picking out the fabric.  My friends loved the finished block as did I.  Can't wait to see the finish quilt with all of them put together. I always seems to think it is just as easy to make 2 as it is to make one.  Enjoy.  Will get it into the mail tomorrow.


I store my MANY WIP in a lot of storage containers and if those get full I seem just to buy more containers.  I easily have 4-6 projects that I am actively working on at a time not counting the planned projects that I have all the material and pattern put up together.

Looking forward to seeing the other blocks and September.

Cyndi

2 comments:

Em said...

Thanks Cyndi!(Especially for 2!) I think I need to transition from my clumpy WIP bags to storage boxes - they probably wouldn't look so messy!

Cyndi said...

your welcome. Enjoy.