Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hive 5 -- August Block for Emily

Hi!  It's Christina from Hive 5, finally getting to post a photo of the August block for Emily.

To be honest, I photographed the block but it's missing from my phone.  UGH!  So, I made another with some of the same fabrics, and I will add to my quilt block stash.  It was an easy block to construct.  


I can't wait to see Emily's all put together and quilted.

Emily asked the question of how I store my WIPs.  Well unfortunately, I have many projects going at once.  In general, I keep my WIPs in large ziploc bags; 2-2.5 gallon bags and a few with fabric for a project in these Ziploc Big Bags Grand Sacs that I found.    They are great to carry projects to sewsicals or retreats.



Enjoy what's left of the summer!!

TTFN!  Christina

1 comment:

Em said...

Thanks Christina! I'm sad the summer is over for me already . . Anywho, your block looks great! Can't wait to add it to the others!