Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hive #5 - August Block for Emily

Hi Hive #5 Girls!

Rebecca here from OneWeeBird with Emily's block for August.


I posted these a couple of days ago but have only just had 5 minutes to jump onto the computer to show you Emily! I really enjoyed making these and as per usual choosing the fabric took longer than the actual sewing LOL


As to how I store my WIP's....hangs head in shame.....in piles, strategically placed all around my sewing space!! The theory is they'll always stay in my line of sight so I can't forget about them....huh yeah right!!!
BUT I can say I'm working on two WIP's as we speak to try and get them finished as tops at least!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Rebecca - your blocks look wonderful!!! Thank you so much!! Perhaps if I had my WIPS in stacks around the room I wouldn't forget about them . . . ;)