Monday, August 17, 2015

Hive 8 August block for Celeste

For August I was asked to make a block to be added to a quilt of valor. I actually had never heard of this before. Well, never knew there was an active plan for this. What a great and heart warming thing! I was very happy to help out!!

I had issue getting my mind set picking fabrics. Red, white, and blue are obvious. However, those are huge color schemes!! My ADHD got the best of me and I decided to play it safe and pick what I consider traditional patriotic shades of each. I am very please with my result! Hopefully the final recipient likes it too 😊



4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

This is very patriotic looking...perfect!

Celeste said...

Love the flags. Thank you.

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

Melodee, I had to delete the previous post due to many spelling errors. I hate this auto correct on my iPad.
Your lovely well traveled block arrived on Saturday September 26th. The envelope indicated that is was posted, returned to you, reposted and finally made it to my door. Wow.
Thank you so much.