Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hive 7 - September Wonky Churn Dash for Jane

This is Rozsamaria, posting rather belatedly.  My churn dash blocks went out on time...I just never posted.

Jane asked us for wonky churn dashes in tan, red, orange, and pink.  They were fun to make!  
If you've noticed the one on the right looks a bit small, you have a good eye!  I didn't follow the cutting directions properly with the first one; I cut all nine units to the same size, so it came out too small.  I sent it along anyway - I thought it was cute and Jane might like it for the something.

Jane asked us what colors and prints we would add to our stash.  I think orange, actually, because it can be very hard to find the right orange, if that makes sense.

1 comment:

Jane Holbrook said...

Thank you Christina! I think they are adorable in their wonkiness, and I will use them both! Super excited about this fun quilt-to-be.