Monday, January 25, 2016

Hive 3 block for Diana

This is my block for Diane . I hope you like it first time I've ever done a wreath .        1. My name is Sandy Nutter.                       2. I live in Boyce Virginia in the blue ridge mountains .                                                 3. I have a husband and on the 28 th we celebrate 30 years of marriage . We have 2 daughters and 3 adorable grand kids        4. I have 2 dogs 3 cats chickens and rabbits we also raise hogs and are very active in FFA and 4 h   My hubby plans on us being self sustainable 😃                          5. I have been sewing since I was a kid but quilting the last 10 years but just started to do swaps and to expand my quilting skills which are a little rusty              6. I also love jewelry making . Making homemade soaps and lotions and scrap booking .                                                    7. My next line of fabric I buy will be Lori holt.                                                         8. I machine quilt I like to do embroidery quilting                                                   9. I have Instagram Pinterest and Facebook.                                              10. I love to read but don't have a favorite.                                                    11. I love to binge watch hallmark murder and  mystery  channel                               

1 comment:

Diana @ Red Delicious Life said...

Sandy, it's beautiful. I really love the plaid fabric you used too. I can't wait to get all my blocks put together! Thank you!