Monday, January 25, 2016

Hive Three block for Diana


This was a fun block to do, and I can't wait to see how it comes together! 
Block is heading to you in the mail tomorrow.

My name is Shari Butler. I live in Layton, UT with my husband Dan! We love to be with each other and spending time with family and friends. We are hoping to be adding to our family soon. We have two dogs, a yorkie named Reeses and Cocker Spaniel named Benji. I have been quilting since we have been married, so it started 13 years ago.

I'm a designer so I love to do anything crafty! Painting, water colors, scrapbooking.. you name it. The next fabric line would have to be Little Red or Vintage. I like to send my quilts to a long arm. I love to piece, but not a fan of quilting by hand or machine.

You can find me on all social media using the username: DoohikeyDesigns. My favorite book.... would have to be Twilight or Hunger Games. Or lately I've been reading self help, business books. My favorite show to binge watch is Friends, Gilmore Girls, or Fixer Upper.

Hope you love your block Diana!

1 comment:

Diana @ Red Delicious Life said...

I love it Shari! I think it's going to go well with the other blocks I've received. Thank you!