Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jan 2016 Stashbee is done for Karyn!


I just completed my first Stashbee block for 2016.  I hope Karyn likes it.


Our Hive Momma asked us to respond to the following questions;

1. Do you have kids? If so, how many/ages -

I have three children, two daughters just got married last year and my son is a senior.

2. Do you work outside the home?  

Yes, I am a junior high math and business teacher - love those kids!

3. Do you buy fabrics because of the designer or because you fall in love with them? 

I buy whatever catches my fancy so brand and designer does not matter.  I prefer to find my own mix of coordinates and not rely on collections.

4. Please share your favorite blogs that you follow.  

I follow many blogs, but the ones I favor the most are with ladies whom I have formed a blogger friendship with over the years.  Here are their links:

Jo at Butterz
Desertsky Quilting - Susan
Granny Maud's Girl
Freemotion by the River
A Quilting Chick
Buzzin Bumble


5. How often do you get into your sewing room? Do you find certain seasons easier than others?  

I try to sew every day even if it is just for a half hour.  I go through withdrawals if I don't.

6. How long have you been sewing/quilting?  

I have been quilting for 19 years.  I ONLY quilt, no other kind of sewing.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

I LOVE IT!!! Omg!!! I'm so excited :) thanks for the links.....going to check them out. I recognized at least 2 names as bloggers I'm familiar with, can't wait to meet the rest! Honestly, your block is exactly what I was hoping for! *swoon* can't wait for them all to get here!