Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Emily's trees for Hive 6/ January

I had a lot of fun with Emily's trees... but I need to practice wonky... My left brain always fights with my right brain and the left brain wins :(  I'll keep working on it.
Oh - Emily - if you came to Fayetteville, NC  I'd have lots of choices.  I was going to take you to the Special Forces Museum but when I found out you love trees I decided to take you to the Rockefeller Estate in Carver Falls State Park.  Bring your camera and walking shoes.  We'll have a lot of fun!
Mary Ann

2 comments:

Emily said...

These are fabulous, Mary Ann! Thank you! If I'm ever in Fayetteville, we will go to your state park! I rarely make it to the east part of the state, but that's really a shame.

raybanoutlet001 said...

san antonio spurs jerseys
kate spade sale
michael kors handbags
pandora outlet
ugg boots
ugg outlet
prada outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
christian louboutin shoes