Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hive One March Tutorial - Ohio Star

I’m Karen from southern Ohio and this is my month as Queen Bee for hive one.  I currently work at a paper I’ll but am only a few months from retiring!!  Of course, I’ll know what to do with myself.
The block I’m requesting for this month is the Ohio Star 12”(finished). I had another block picked out but got a request to make a quilt for our local VA Hospice, not a QOV , but a quilt going to a great cause.

I have this panel and think if I add Ohio stars, I can make  it  can make it into the size they are needing.
I would like the blocks to be made with any combination of Red/White/and or Blue fabrics you already have in your stash.
Here is some of the fabric I have pulled:
Your blocks can have any/or all of the colors.  The Quilter’s Cache has a free tutorial for the Ohio Star block: 
http://www.quilterscache.com/O/OhioStarBlock.html

No comments: